This time, in the other half of the world, where the sun hasn’t risen yet (or, probably has), preparations must have begun in full swing. Come on, it’s waffles we are talking about! The rich aroma that fills our nostrils CAN-NOT be described when we walk into a bakery or a cafe…
Sorry, was lost virtually.
In waffles, of course!
Can we tell you a secret?
Actually, it isn’t one. Well, not anymore.
If you read the Headline right, that is!
It’s the National Waffle Day, folks!
Yes, in The States. On the 24th August!
But, hey! Let’s do something fun this year, tomorrow.
Our great Lord is visiting us this weekend and what can be a better celebration than this?
LET’S MAKE WAFFLES. AT OUR HOMES.
Here we go!
Chef Altamsh Patel, from the TajSATS is here to our rescue!
BTW, have you ever tried peanut butter and banana waffle?
Healthy. Tasty. Quirky.
Enough of our blabbering! Let’s get you started with the recipe for Peanut Butter and Banana Waffle!
Craving for one, already?
Eggyolk – 10nos
Eggwhite – 10nos
Sugar/Jaggery Powder – 166gm
Flour – 865gm
Milk – 1466 ml
Baking powder – 80gm
Butter – 150gm
Peanut butter – 150gm
Vanilla – 5gm
Banana slice/cubes – 100gms
Can serve with honey or maple syrup
1. In a bowl beat egg white and sugar till it becomes like foam.
2. Mix flour, baking powder and add this to milk.
3. Add egg yolks to prepared egg white foam and then add it into milk mixture.
4. Add vanilla essence finish with melted butter.
5. Add batter into preheated waffle iron.
6. Close and cook until the waffle gets crispy from outside. (Max 5mins)
7. Drizzle honey or maple syrup and top with some banana slice or cubes.
We will have a treat tomorrow for sure! Our hands are already dirty with the flour and mouth salivating!
Too Bad! Make your own!
Oh yes! HAPPY NATIONAL WAFFLE DAY! Why should the West have all the fun!?
Feel like sharing recipes with us?
Write to us on email@example.com and we will feature your article here on the blog and all our social media platforms!
Our crispy waffles are already done! See you tomorrow!
P.S. – Wondering where the 2nd recipe is? 😉