We would love to hear from your end. So here are some style-sheet tips and key notes to remember while submitting articles:
– Accustom yourself with WordPress format and publishing.
– Use a catchy headline
– Your article should have minimum 300 words.
– Do not make derogatory statements against anything and anyone. Your opinions are valued, only in a decent manner.
– The title should not exceed a stated limit of 70 characters.
– Do not use caps all over.
– Plagiarism is out of fashion; Do not adhere to such means. Stick to originality. Its trending!
– Feel free to mention your blog or a social media site anywhere in your article. However, do not use partial reports, or links to your blog for the rest of the article.
Publishing might take a duration of three days for review and proof reading.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if your article isn’t published even after the stipulated time period.
Submit Your Post Here